Happy New Year Xenforo!!!

Happy New Year Dragonfly and everyone! Do you have any good luck thing you do there, like here in the South it's eat blackeyed peas and for Chinese New Year it's mandarin oranges?

Thanks AA! :D

Yes.. *nods* Yes we do... we have the good luck Alcohol, and the tradition is to make sure you drink PLENTY of it - for the luck of course

Our grocery order didn't' arrive due to snow... so we welcomed in the new year without any bubbly. :( A glass of sherry just had to do. :)

No alcohol for me, as I have to work tonight. :( But I usually make homemade frozen strawberry margaritas and settle in with a movie or two.

God bless all of my friends and colleagues, may your year be safe and prosperous, and your forums be successful!

Oh I am feeling old.
Alcohol has that effect.
biggrin.png

Ummm, I have had 4 beers and had 375 ml of whiskey in all of 2010. That is not much Alcohol. :(

I think I am just getting old and having a life of damaging my body has not helped any.

If there was a club called the broken bone of the year club I would be a member for a forth of my life. I should belong to the fall and land on rocks club and the sports injury club.

Being a new year just reminds me I have been on this earth awhile now.

Top Bottom