HAPPY BIRTHDAY Lawrence!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Happy Birthday

Hippo Birdy Two Ewes
Hippo Birdy Two Ewes
Hippo Birdy Deer Ewe
Hippo Birdy Two Ewes

Have a good one Lawrence!

Thanks everyone :)

Had a nice supper and now a glass of wine, though it may not be a good idea as I have a touch of the flu, grrrrr.

Btw: I'm not in my fifties or sixties, and if I was, I would be ok with that, :cool:

@Kier: lol, minimalist! (TY, KD :))

Thanks everyone :)

Had a nice supper and now a glass of wine, though it may not be a good idea as I have a touch of the flu, grrrrr.

Btw: I'm not in my fifties or sixties, and if I was, I would be ok with that, :p

Wow you look really good for someone in their seventies :p

I guess we'll have to make a guess at it. He looks kinda old :p, but his avatar pic shows him in a boxing ring or something. I'll guess 50 something.

Happy Birthday!
He's 29, you insensitive clod! ;D

Happy Birthday, Lawrence! Your avatar still haunts me in my sleep sometimes, but you're still cool

Thanks again, everyone, :) Just for an FYI, my hair turned gray when I was in my twenties. The only difference today is that I have a little more gray.... well ok a lot more, :cool:

lol, chousho, yeah, my avatar freaks me out too when I see it. I have had another picture taken a week ago but just never got around to uploading it yet (it's still on the camera, :p ).

Thanks again, everyone, :) Just for an FYI, my hair turned gray when I was in my twenties. The only difference today is that I have a little more gray.... well ok a lot more, :cool:

lol, chousho, yeah, my avatar freaks me out too when I see it. I have had another picture taken a week ago but just never got around to uploading it yet (it's still on the camera, :p ).

Well I am late as usual since I did not see this thread until today, but happy belated birthday :-)

Top Bottom