Happy Birthday Kier

Happy late birthday, tell your mom and pops I said thanks for your production which has produced non-reproducible productions.

Another one under the ole belt.

:-)

Thanks again to all the latecomers - when you're as old and decrepit as me, you can be wished happy birthday on any day of the year :)

I don't know.. honestly a lot of you might be old. But you guys all LOOK younger than your age and still have the work habits of someone young. And I mean it, I'm not trying to suck to anyone. But that's kinda how I see it.

Or maybe everyone is using special beauty products these days.. eh.. Kier :p

He's only 34 :p

LOL you make it sound like he's 50+ hahahahaa

Hey.. everyone here seems to make them selves sound ancient saying they are old. Most of them all look like their in their mid 20's not even close to 30's.

I guess people are taking better care of themselves these days? Or maybe making healthier choices?

Didn't I state earlier some where in a thread, that you looked young? I could've sworen I stated it before.
A lot of people here look younger than they are.
Yep you did. Made my day!

Hey.. everyone here seems to make them selves sound ancient saying they are old. Most of them all look like their in their mid 20's not even close to 30's.
I'll be 51 in 3 weeks. My AV pic was taken about 5 - 6 yrs ago. I still look basically the same, just a few (hundred) additional wrinkles here and there.
blushing.gif

Well from me there is also a "late" Happy Birthday Kier :)

I'll be 51 in 3 weeks. My AV pic was taken about 5 - 6 yrs ago. I still look basically the same, just a few (hundred) additional wrinkles here and there.
blushing.gif

Honestly I didn't belive you, but well I clicked on your Avatar and there it is: 50... xf can't lie so it must be :eek:

Yep you did. Made my day!

blushing.gif

*jaw drop.. 51.. no way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL wrinkles... :p I don't think those are from old age. It's probably the mod hours needed here at XF with so much fun going on!

It’s good isn’t it?

My mother has it on a little plaque in her kitchen and although it’s headed as ‘An Old Irish Toast’, I am far convinced it is, as I never heard it in the 6 years I lived in Ireland.
hmm.gif

I never heard of it either! LOL

Although I have heard things like:
“May you get to heaven a half hour before the devil knows you're dead”

I think Kier is going to have a happy birthday all year long and forever with this thread. I would hate to be reminded of that nonstop :p

Anyway, HB Kier ;)

Top Bottom