handling lots of usergroup banners

dethfire

I have a lot of usergroups members could possibly be a part of. I'd like them all to have some kind of postbit recognition. Right now I have some standard banners and for some people they have like 4-5 banners. It looks a bit crazy and adds lots of height to the postbit. Does anyone have ideas for this?

Use the search in the ACP for "User Banners". Untick "Allow Banner Stacking" This will now only display 1 banner (plus staff banner where applicable). You can then change the banner styling priority in the groups so that you can display the preferred banner when a user is in multiple user groups

Use the search in the ACP for "User Banners". Untick "Allow Banner Stacking" This will now only display 1 banner (plus staff banner where applicable). You can then change the banner styling priority in the groups so that you can display the preferred banner when a user is in multiple user groups
I would like something to show for each of the usergroups they are in though :)

Then leave it as it is then. :)
I'm asking if there is a creative solution to displaying several banners. They don't even need to be banners. I just need some recognition for several usergroups that doesn't result in the postbit tripling in size.

Top Bottom