1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Halloween Styles?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by IcEWoLF, Oct 7, 2013.

1. IcEWoLF

IcEWoLF Well-Known Member

I know vB has plenty of Halloween styles, but I'd like to see some Halloween styles for xenForo as well. :)
  2. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

Not a bad idea.

In fact, I'll start work on one later and share it. :)
    IcEWoLF likes this.
  3. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

I could have sworn @Kim did a halloween style but can't seem to find it on xf or xenique. Might have been a custom style she did for someone.
  4. ExpertPixels.com

ExpertPixels.com Well-Known Member

Steve did one also i am sure :S ohh that was VB also lol.. I am in Aussie land and halloween isn't that big here so i dont know when it is, am running on no sleep for 24+ hours so i can't be stufed google'n it either lol.. I would love to help but i am under the pump as it and dont like releasing styles that are made in a few hours, when i put my name to something i like it to stand out so sorry but it may have to wait until next year for one from me :(
  5. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

6. Forsaken

Forsaken Well-Known Member

I don't have the time to do the updates to 1.2.x and Kim is still deciding on what she's going to do. I'm busy working on a completely new version of our framework so I can't really update it either.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2013
    oman, Shelley and Tracy Perry like this.
  7. Steve F

Steve F Well-Known Member

An oldie but I think it should work with 1.2 fine. I'll do a refresh of it if there is enough interest, :)

Edit: actually it probably will need some sprites updated and editor. Will check it out tomorrow.
    Tracy Perry likes this.
  8. principia

principia Well-Known Member

yeah, i used it the last years and its very nice. (y)
  9. oman

oman Well-Known Member

I love it, it looks awesome. :)