• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

halloween style

Little glitch...

When on page 2 of a thread, trying to click on page 1, takes you back to index.php. Only the top one is affected. The bottom one works as designed. However, if you get your pointer just right, it will work, but the right spot seems very difficult to find.

FF7.0.1

Attachments

• glitch.webp
    glitch.webp
    52.4 KB · Views: 11
LOL :p I had a twig tree one year that was simple and stylish. Nothing wrong with it, I just tend to go pretty full on with these things LOL hehehe

A twig tree? When my family first moved to Australia it was hot at christmas time, we moved here on November 27 so less than a month before christmas and we went really cheap that year so we had a Christmas Fan with one piece of tinsel wrapped around it :)

A twig tree? When my family first moved to Australia it was hot at christmas time, we moved here on November 27 so less than a month before christmas and we went really cheap that year so we had a Christmas Fan with one piece of tinsel wrapped around it :)

LOL I can imagine the Hot Aussie Christmas would be a bit of a shocker, if you're not used to it! :D

Top Bottom