[HA] XFMG Categories Layouts

[HA] XFMG Categories Layouts 1.5.2

No permission to download
Any idea when you have time for this fix update?
(whenever I add something to add-on I'll update it)
That's not important at all. You can simply ignore it. That's not a bug in fact. Doesn't affect anything at all.
(is there any special reason that you rush to get rid of it? although it's not important? if there is special reason, let me know so that I see If I can help you before I update it)

(whenever I add something to add-on I'll update it)
That's not important at all. You can simply ignore it. That's not a bug in fact. Doesn't affect anything at all.
(is there any special reason that you rush to get rid of it? although it's not important? if there is special reason, let me know so that I see If I can help you before I update it)
There's no hurry. take your time.

Any chance of this addon being made available for XenForo 2 in the near future? We are about to upgrade to X2, and this is one the addons that I will miss the most.

When do you plan to upgrade to XF2?

Is there a chance that you may have time to work on this relatively soon, as in the next couple of months? This add-on makes the XFMG shine. Without it, the default landing page is too chaotic.

I see that you already converted your XFRM Resources Layouts to X2, and are charging $19.99 for it. I think that's very reasonable, and I would gladly pay $19.99 for a XFMG Categories Layout add-on for X2.

Top Bottom