[HA] XFMG Categories Layouts

[HA] XFMG Categories Layouts 1.5.2

No permission to download
Dadparvar updated [HA] XFMG Categories Layouts with a new update entry:

same height grids

• css improvement: now all grids will have a max-height and they will be displayed in same height (max-heigh added feature: can be set in style property of "Image Height")
  • Now Child categories will be displayed in Parent Category's page (step by step) Example: if A is parent, and B is A's child and C is B's child, now if you unchecked the "Display Child Categories" option, then A will be displayed in XFRM's index page, and B will be displayed in A's page, and C will be...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Dadparvar updated [HA] XFMG Categories Layouts with a new update entry:

more beautiful!

• added: a new style property to let you choose the background gradient color of title and description container of categories that have image
  • added: a new style property to let you set the margin-bottom for the background gradient color of title and description container of categories that have image
  • added: tooltip for title and description of categories (useful for where the title and description is long and so trimmed)
  • Improvement: now it shows the size of categories...

Read the rest of this update entry...

This looks interesting! Would it be possible for an admin setting to manually pick the categories to show/hide? A simple textbox/textarea entry to just specify a category ID number (one each line) to ignore would suit me just fine. I'd like to utilise this cool resource as a 'featured' category display (if that is possible?) while keeping all the categories in the sidebar :)

Edit: @Redh 's CSS trick works but an admin setting would be even better ;)

Last edited:
Can you please add something to specify the max Category image size?

Screen Shot 02-13-17 at 05.webp

The category Image size looks like you have it set to 220 Width 250 Height

Screen Shot 02-13-17 at 05.34 PM (2).webp
Thank you! ;)

I didn't know what dimensions to resize/crop the category images and when I uploaded them they got squished!
By default it has 4 style properties like xfmg grid view layout.
But i also added a few more properties so that you be able to customize it more.

Now if I understand what exactly you want, i will help you get it.

Ok I was just thinking for boards with a lot of admins having some information in the upload location could save time!
Aha
Ypu mean just a simple text below the uploader to let admin knows about the size? Those sizes are not fixed by me. Its different from site to site, based on site width and grid number per row.
But if you want to do it manually for you own, pm me and ill let you knkw how to add it for yourself.

Aha
Ypu mean just a simple text below the uploader to let admin knows about the size? Those sizes are not fixed by me. Its different from site to site, based on site width and grid number per row.
But if you want to do it manually for you own, pm me and ill let you knkw how to add it for yourself.

Ok my bad then... Well with that maybe in future have ability to have it preset?

Top Bottom