[HA] Categories Slider

[HA] Categories Slider [Paid] 1.1.2

No permission to buy ($19.99)

Dadparvar

Dadparvar submitted a new resource:

[HA] Categories Slider - Easily add slider to each categories in forums list page

Hi,

With this add-on you can easily add slider to each category of forums in your xenforo. Each category can be fully customize too. (as a live demo, I added slider to one of categories on xen-pro)

Main Features:
  • Options
    • Maximum Number of Images per Slide
    • Images of the past X days
    • Activate Lightbox
    • Slider type
      • Simple (Unsupported!)
      • BX Slider
  • Style...

Read more about this resource...

Looking excellent! Any chance you could display a picture using AMS, please?
You mean grabbing imges from ams automatically? No. AMS articles are different from Threads and Posts. (Im not sure about what ill do in future, but for now, i have no plan to add auto grab image from other sources than posts)

But you can upload images to slider and link them to ams articles with auto title and poster name and date getting or even manually adding its title and date and username.

Last edited:
You mean grabbing imges from ams automatically? No. AMS articles are different from Threads and Posts. (Im not sure about what ill do in future, but for now, i have no plan to add auto grab image from other sources than posts)

But you can upload images to slider and link them to ams articles with auto title and poster name and date getting or even manually adding its title and date and username.

Sorry, I didn't make myself clear.
I didn't mean grabbing images from AMS articles, I was more interested to see what an AMS page is like with the slider (assuming I have understood the purpose of this addon).

Thanks for your speedy response!

OK Cool, that is what I wanted to know, also can you set the size of the banner image? Height and Width etc? and is it responsive?
you can set a default values for all the sliders in options. Then in each category's slider, you can override them and set any value you want. see things that can be overridden as per category slider:
https://xenforo.com/community/attachments/cfs-options-2-png.148975/

being responsive or not totally depends on how you set it. but by default it is. as you can check xen-pro with you mobile or resize the window in you desktop to see how it reacts.

you can set a default values for all the sliders in options. Then in each category's slider, you can override them and set any value you want. see things that can be overridden as per category slider:
https://xenforo.com/community/attachments/cfs-options-2-png.148975/

being responsive or not totally depends on how you set it. but by default it is. as you can check xen-pro with you mobile or resize the window in you desktop to see how it reacts.
OK Great thanks for you quick responses

Top Bottom