Guest Redirect

Guest Redirect 1.1

No permission to download

AndyB

AndyB submitted a new resource:

Guest Redirect - Provides redirect options to specific URLs when a guest clicks certain links.

Description:

Provides redirect options to specific URLs when a guest clicks certain links.

(Example of Options page)

View attachment 76136

Features:
  • Ability to quickly change what a guest can and cannot view.
  • Ability to redirect to custom pages.
Options:

Forums Redirect = domain.com/forums/
Find-New Redirect = domain.com/find-new/
Members Redirect = domain.com/members/
Online Redirect = domain.com/online/
Recent-Activity Redirect =...

Read more about this resource...

Small feature request....

IF you could add user permissions for each individual redirect.... This add-on would be one of the most useful add-on out there. You'd obviously have to figure out how to include those permission on the same setting page, but I'd love to see it happen. :)

You are GREAT! It's one of the best ideas is see on Xenforo history. Soon i will make a donation to you. Your work is very important to my project. :-)

Great Addon!

Let's you effectively hide certain XenForo-URLs from "guests" (not registered visitors) and "search engines" via a few simple clicks.

So for example:
- when a "guest" visits the URL "domain.com/members", then he is being forwarded to "domain.com/login"
- when a "guest" visits the URL "domain.com/help", then he is being forwarded to "domain.com/whatever"
- when you have a "Portal" at your Homepage and you would like to "hide" your Forum from guests, then simply forward your "guest" from "domain.com/forums" towards the URL "domain.com/login"

Well done @AndyB

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/re-direct-common-urls.76442/

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/is-there-a-usergroup-for-unconfirmed-users.76450/

:)

Last edited:
This addon is extremely useful for me... but I have a request, I wish it was possible to disable it for mobiles or an url option for responsive mode.

is there a way to include error pages in this addon? for example i use an external php-script as homepage and the forum is for registered users only. the users can login xenforo on the external page and use the forums as usual.

but when a guest tries to login he gets redirected to the xf error page, instead of getting kicked back to the public homepage :(

How does this affect seo. If I redirect guests from the gallery link would that prevent the search bots from crawling the categories and images?

Top Bottom