GTA V Crews

Thats no addon I set up the node hierarchy like this

category
-GTA V Multiplayer (forum)
-- Hangman's noose
--Car Jack City

the posts at the bottom of that page are just posts inside gta v multiplayer forum they are not posts from the sub forums like hangman's noose. Though an add-on like that would not be too difficult.

Getting this on the home page.

Code:
Template Errors: oxy_news_index
Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/crewgtav/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code, line 55:
54: ';
55: foreach ($oxyoNews AS $oxyoNews)
56: {

Keep up the nice work, looking good!

Yeah I was being a dope and uploaded one of my newer version add-ons to the wrong website. I didn't even realize it until this morning when one of my Staff texted me. Resolved!

And I'm trying to do the best I can. xenesport add-on will be going live today, new news portal add-on, wiki update, and quite a few other things! Crazy busy week!

The spike in stats was awesome on September 30th and October 1st. I have to do some more SEO work, but for now I'm pleased with my staff and our social networking conversion. I didn't even have this sort of success with max payne or red dead lol.

@0xym0r0n - if anything, the problems the game is having right now is helpful to communities and forums - with it not working, people are looking on the internet for advice and guides whilst they wait - no better time to get your site out there.

Good job! :)

yeah a lot of people are treating my fb page as a support page. they're messaging me and chatting with me one the site lmao. I've got some ranters and a lot of search results from google :p But if this lasts too long it'll turn out like max payne 3 and go DOWWNNNNNN hilll pretty quickly :\ not looking forward to that! I'm hoping for the best. Despite the issues I still find the game fun. I just can't keep what I earn... it's like playing an early beta lol

yeah a lot of people are treating my fb page as a support page. they're messaging me and chatting with me one the site lmao. I've got some ranters and a lot of search results from google :p But if this lasts too long it'll turn out like max payne 3 and go DOWWNNNNNN hilll pretty quickly :\ not looking forward to that! I'm hoping for the best. Despite the issues I still find the game fun. I just can't keep what I earn... it's like playing an early beta lol
Your site is real slow. It took sometimes for me to be able to load your portal. :(

I wouldn't worry about that....this is a totally different game to RD and MP.

If anything, it will go from strength to strength, niche wise. Don't forget we've got the XB1 and PS4 soon - Regardless of what R* has said, there will be next-gen versions out the same time as a PC version....so it will be a refreshed lease of life.

The PC version of GTA might be coming around August 2014. :) Seems like all the tips are coming out plus we know the trend that has gone since the early GTA versions.

Yep, I've been following rumors. I've got a ton of console users so I haven't really talked about it. I only know about 4 people on the site who would bother with a PC version. I'll bait and hook the PC users when it releases :)

I honestly believe rockstar wanted us to give their creation system a chance before the PC modders came out, so they delayed it. The creation system ALMOST completely deals away with the need for modding. There are other things that modders will do like extended stories, added characters, textures, and the list goes on.

Someone can say to me since I can do that the block works this way recentnews? I am charmed with the design of this block

It's my own add-on. I will release it eventually. I was hoping to have it out a month ago, but I'm just a very picky person with certain things >.>

Nope it's my own portal lol. XenPortal does an article type system that mine does not and has block insertion etc.

Mine is a masonry portal and I'm using bd widget framework to add in the side bar :) I figure why do something twice if something nice enough exists?

Nope it's my own portal lol. XenPortal does an article type system that mine does not and has block insertion etc.

Mine is a masonry portal and I'm using bd widget framework to add in the side bar :) I figure why do something twice if something nice enough exists?
I really like this set of articles for my site

Top Bottom