Lack of interest Group colors in online users list

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

lupomeo

Sorry, i have not found this.
We have css properties in groups (for colors font ecc..)
But it seems to me that these properties (ie group colors) are not showned in online user list. I think this is important in a board with many groups.

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I've noticed this, and it seems to be intentional, considering that user group CSS markup appears to be honored everywhere else. My guess is that the online users list shouldn't be too distracting or look cluttered visually.

I've noticed this, and it seems to be intentional, considering that user group CSS markup appears to be honored everywhere else. My guess is that the online users list shouldn't be too distracting or look cluttered visually.

Yes maybe.
By the way this is a really easy mod. Template: sidebar_online_users
Code:
class="username{xen:if '!{$user.visible}', ' invisible'}{xen:if {$user.followed}, ' followed'}">{xen:helper richUserName, $user}</a><xen:if is="{$i} < {$onlineUsers.limit}">,</xen:if>

You can see working HERE

Top Bottom