Groan - IE6

Cory Booth

OK...
I have to ask...
How does this look on IE6?

Some of my sites are accessed by government office machines which are "locked" to IE6...

Is XenForo safe to use across all browser types and operating systems and mobile phones? Linux? Apple? PC? Android? Firefox? Opera? IE? etc. etc. Is there any browser in which this software won't work and will look like crap? Just curious?

Is XenForo safe to use across all browser types and operating systems and mobile phones? Linux? Apple? PC? Android? Firefox? Opera? IE? etc. etc. Is there any browser in which this software won't work and will look like crap? Just curious?
If you're using android 2.1 and masking the browser as a desktop version, then you can't post messages because it fails at the WYSIWYG. But that's the only browser/os/setting situation where functionality is lost that I know of

My computer at home is running IE6.As I tested,some icons can't be shown in IE6 and some ajax works much slow than it in Chrome.
Please see blow picture show the difference.
未命名.webp

Javascript is going to run slower in IE6, no matter what, IE6 is much slower at JS than modern browsers. I guess it also fails at the weird border/css tricks used for drawing triangles :p

but none of these affect the actual functionality of the system

Top Bottom