Great Blog Host

Taylor J

I'm looking for a place that hosts their own blog scripts. I know of wordpress and that's what I'm leaning towards now due to Ghost not having their free membership anymore.

Anyone know of any others that are a great blog script and host there own, preferably for free?

I'm looking for a place that hosts their own blog scripts. I know of wordpress and that's what I'm leaning towards now due to Ghost not having their free membership anymore.

Anyone know of any others that are a great blog script and host there own, preferably for free?

What are you talking about when you say, "Blog Script"? We used WordPress for years here at JoeFm. Using WordPress as a blog is easy and looks good, but we found that when we wanted to have more of a user interactive site for discussions back and forth, it did not work for us. We are in the process of migrating our site to XenFore with the hopes to have more of a interactional site. Being in the transition period of moving to XenForo its been rather slow with signups. We are getting about two a day and 95% of these are members who are current members of the old Wordpress site. However, we have noticed when they do sign up, there is more of a chance of them interacting with our new site in posting of messages and or replying to a posting then when they logged on to our Wordpress site.

Top Bottom