• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Graphics Request (forum markers:)

x4rl

Hey all am after an unread and a read forum marker

this is what I have atm

forum-read.webp forum-unread.webp

Tho they are nice there not for my theme :)
Am after something like a Melon lol yup
this was my try tho am crap at photoshop so it didn't turn out as well as I hoped.

069C1A.webp <<< lol

Many Thanks :3

I'm lousy at graphics too... But I thought the mellon looked really cute! Looks like he's got legs and swinging arms, happy, dancing, smiling melon FTW!

Cut the melon off of your signature graphic and use it.
I suck at stuff like that someone made me that sig/logo plus when that's transparent it would like a orange? lime? hehe could be any of them :)

Might be worth recoloring the NI to the same striped green as the A. That would make the word devision a lot clearer.
I LOVE the little girl with the knives though! Like a Psyco version of C-Ko from Project A-Ko. Well.. Except she's not blond. And less annoying. And...

Well OK, I guess it's just the big mouth! Still love the graphic though. :)

Might be worth recoloring the NI to the same striped green as the A. That would make the word devision a lot clearer.
I LOVE the little girl with the knives though! Like a Psyco version of C-Ko from Project A-Ko. Well.. Except she's not blond. And less annoying. And...

Well OK, I guess it's just the big mouth! Still love the graphic though. :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I wasn't sure whether you wanted the melon cropped out of your signature so on the offchance you did and wanted them as status icons the cropped/re-sized unread and red status icons are in the attachment.

Attachments

• forum-read.webp
    forum-read.webp
    1.3 KB · Views: 2
  • forum-unread.webp
    forum-unread.webp
    1.3 KB · Views: 2
I wasn't sure whether you wanted the melon cropped out of your signature so on the offchance you did and wanted them as status icons the cropped/re-sized unread and red status icons are in the attachment.
Shelley your the best :3 Thank's very much
I have one question for you if you have time, how did you fade the first one I was looking for about a hour for that button/option lol... Anyway's thanks again :X3:

Top Bottom