Graphic Custom Graphics Request

Greg K

I've revived and ported my forum with nearly 40,000 members over to XF from MyBB nearly a year ago (public for ~4 months).

Now, we face an issue. Outdated userbars/user banners for our staff team and upgraded groups from <2017.

Admin​
admin.png
A user owned group​
psupreme.png

I can provide a link to all of our current groups, examples of past ones and examples of more modern ones from competitors along with my slight ideas on the updates needed.

Please message me if interested and provide a quote per userbar if you can. Thank you!

I've revived and ported my forum with nearly 40,000 members over to XF from MyBB nearly a year ago (public for ~4 months).

Now, we face an issue. Outdated userbars/user banners for our staff team and upgraded groups from <2017.

Admin​
admin.png
A user owned group​
psupreme.png

I can provide a link to all of our current groups, examples of past ones and examples of more modern ones from competitors along with my slight ideas on the updates needed.

Please message me if interested and provide a quote per userbar if you can. Thank you!
We can do this. I have sent you a private message.

Do you mind sharing samples of the modern badges you are referring to ?
Albeit the 'modern' ones are not that great, I can message the examples to those interested.

The main issue with ours which results in the need to update is the repetitive use/look of a classic template.

Top Bottom