Graphic Hub - Graphic Community

Hello there,

I think you might have overlooked this in the Readme.txt file when you downloaded the theme from Xenique. I do not allow you to use it as the basis of your own design, without you purchasing Copyright Removal first. The reason for this is that I do not want my name or the name of xenique on themes we have not coded and styled ourselves.

* 3) All copyright notices must remain in the templates unless a Copyright Removal license
is purchased. Graphics or skin sets MAY NOT be modified in ANY way without purchase of
copyright removal....

Please either purchase a copyright removal and take the Xenique copyright off completely, or remove the theme from public view and create your own basis for you design.

Many Thanks!

Hello there,

I think you might have overlooked this in the Readme.txt file when you downloaded the theme from Xenique. I do not allow you to use it as the basis of your own design, without you purchasing Copyright Removal first. The reason for this is that I do not want my name or the name of xenique on themes we have not coded and styled ourselves.

* 3) All copyright notices must remain in the templates unless a Copyright Removal license
is purchased. Graphics or skin sets MAY NOT be modified in ANY way without purchase of
copyright removal....

Please either purchase a copyright removal and take the Xenique copyright off completely, or remove the theme from public view and create your own basis for you design.

Many Thanks!
Okay, I honestly did not read the read me, which is very dumb on my part. Might I ask what the price of the copyright removal would cost me?

Okay, I honestly did not read the read me, which is very dumb on my part. Might I ask what the price of the copyright removal would cost me?

No problems, I often don't read things either.

The Copyright Removal License for a FREE theme is $15 and can be purchased from our store, Premium themes will be more and you would need to speak to the designer in question.

http://www.xenique.com/forums/store/

No problems, I often don't read things either.

The Copyright Removal License for a FREE theme is $15 and can be purchased from our store, Premium themes will be more and you would need to speak to the designer in question.

http://www.xenique.com/forums/store/
Okay, well I'll be running to the back to put $15 in it, and buying the copyright removal. You don't mind if I keep up the theme for tonight do you?

Okay, well I'll be running to the back to put $15 in it, and buying the copyright removal. You don't mind if I keep up the theme for tonight do you?

No, I don't mind, so long as you get it fixed up within the next few days.

Thanks! :)

Though the company I purchased the theme apparently shut down, I still find that this theme is absolutely amazing.​
I do like what you have done with Kim's lovely design! Not to hijack your thread, but I thought I'd point out that xenStyles did close for a short time, but I've since re-opened it under the name RazorThemes and I'm still doing XF styles along with IPB as well. :)

I have gotten everything settled out for the theme thanks to @Kim's help. I purchased the copyright removal and can go on with the rest of the things :) Thanks to everyone who helped bring this to my attention, and Kim's.​

A lot has happened since the last update. We have been accepted in a huge exchange through forum like WebGuruBB, Promotion-Box, ForumPromotion, ect. Meaning, all forum currency you make with us can be transferred to their site. We have also added a huge marketplace for you to spend your forum currency, as well as having a huge boom in our community.

We are starting to receive loads of new, and active members as well as gain some more resources than we have had. Come check us out to use our tutorials, our amazing downloads for brushes, textures, templates, and more!

Top Bottom