• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[GP] Steam Stats

A quick note to GP.

There is an extra closing div contained within the last xenif statement in the GP_Steam template.

here are a mod for phpbb may be able to get ideas. I had in my old forum and it worked great.
http://ghostfacekillerclan.com/downloads/steam_mod.zip
after_login.png
ucp_profile_edit.png
online.png
offline.png
in_game.png
join_in_game.png

ucp_profile.png

viewprofile.png

viewtopic.png

Widget Framework integration is a must. I would install this if it's FW Widget compatible. It's becoming an standard already.

Just installed this, works great thanks. Does anyone know of a plugin that allows people to put their steam ID as info on their profile page? Or anything like what Alex posted above where your steam stats will appear under your avatar in thread view?

so im trying to put this on my site, that has a portal and a theme.

I cant get the steam stats to show up on the forum_list template, but i can get the block header for it to show up on the portal template, BUT it doesnt show any info like the stats of the group.

Is there somewhere in this addon that it says tthe steam stats HAS to be in the forum_List template? or will it work in any?

And if it will work in any, why wouldnt i be seeing stats if i have my info in right?

I noticed this has stopped working on a few sites today, maybe it is a STEAM thing but its been down since last night for me. Anyone else getting the same?

I noticed this has stopped working on a few sites today, maybe it is a STEAM thing but its been down since last night for me. Anyone else getting the same?

Maybe it's in use elsewhere, but I checked the authors site and they are still using vB, so... no idea if they are using the mod anywhere else or if it's still supported. I just stumbled on this thread and was hoping to use the mod myself.

Yeah, this randomly stopped working on my site a month or two ago. Not really looked into it much to try and get it working again yet.

It appears to be an issue with STEAM, if you look here you can see it is not working on our group page.

I sent a ticket in with STEAM but I'm sure they are already aware of it.

I'd also love a XenPorta Block if anyone has one working. Figuring out the xml on my own is a bit beyond my technical capabilities unfortunately. =/

Top Bottom