• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[GP] Donations

Would it be possible to make this so that when a user who is registered donates, it updates their permissions to a new usergroup? This would be good for giving special status and access to donators :).

On our forum we like to highlight those who support us by doing a donation.
The vb modification we use lets us automatically move donors to a special usergroup (once an admin confirms the payment).

Would it be possible to extend this modification with that functionality? :)

I have been trying to contact Gaming Perfection but I havent seen him around here lately. I have modified his code to get it to display the way that I want it to to get his opinion if it is alright to do it. I will show you what it looks like on my test site for your views but I wont post the code changes and I havent put this up yet on my active site.

View attachment 9663

As you can see I have removed his click button and I have made it so as to add the names of those who have donated. I didnt need his button because I have my own in the sidebar that I created separately.
Any thoughts?

Nice Steve...

So, how do you manage this plugin?

I've had a few contributions now (confirmed via paypal), yet there does not appear to be a way to confirm these contributions through the AdminCP. Only thing I can find is the checkbox at the bottom right to enable or disable the plugin.

So, how do you manage this plugin?

I've had a few contributions now (confirmed via paypal), yet there does not appear to be a way to confirm these contributions through the AdminCP. Only thing I can find is the checkbox at the bottom right to enable or disable the plugin.
You have to confirm through Pay Pal, then manually make changes through this plugins options.. It works as described but is as basic as i gets.

How can I add Brazilian Real as a currency for my members?
You can open the Template and add it by yourself.
Open GP_Donations and add the currency you want.

btw. the mod is still working well. I am using it since the 1. Days.
Forumcoding wanted to convert their Addons but i have no clue if they still want or not or.... I was using the donations mod in my old vB. Very nice one, i really would like to see here.

Anyone have any luck getting this to work with Widget Framework? I know additional edits need to be made.

Would be a HUGE help.

Top Bottom