Got Road Rage?

ManagerJosh

Caught on someone's dash cam here in Los Angeles as they drove down the Freeway/Highway/Expressway (take your choice of definitions)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Something doesn't add up here, according to the YouTube comments the guy with the dash cam did something first to provoke him.

I will tell you though that if a screaming guy gets out of his car and comes towards me, once he gets to me he'll notice a .40 pointed at him from below the car window line....

Doesn't really start until 2:08...

Actually from the very beginning, the guy was breaking for no particular reason. Don't focus so much on the car, but the environment around him.

Something doesn't add up here, according to the YouTube comments the guy with the dash cam did something first to provoke him.

We don't know if the driver who recorded this incident on the dash cam did something to the driver in the Illinois vehicle. By same level of consideration, we do not know if those who are commenting were driving next to those two vehicles a the time of the incident.

Actually from the very beginning, the guy was breaking for no particular reason. Don't focus so much on the car, but the environment around him.
That's what I thought as well but a couple times I noticed a car in front of him that had stopped. This guy just basically waited until the last second to brake.
We don't know if the driver who recorded this incident on the dash cam did something to the driver in the Illinois vehicle. By same level of consideration, we do not know if those who are commenting were driving next to those two vehicles a the time of the incident.
Exactly, there seem to be a few details missing.

The "racist" guy was a royal **** though, no need to endanger the other motorists with his reckless driving.

Ya it's L.A. traffic, it's stop and go all the way if you've ever been in it at a busy time(heck least this traffic was moving), they both just braked at the last second, nevertheless that guy is crazy lol

That guy in the brown-ish car is definitely an idiot.

As far as I saw, the guy recording did nothing wrong.

Last edited:
Weapons are always the answer. :rolleyes:

1284543188_machine-gun-intimidation.gif

That's what I thought as well but a couple times I noticed a car in front of him that had stopped. This guy just basically waited until the last second to brake.

Eighhh... look closer. There were definitely instances of him waiting till the last second to break, but other times it was quite clear he was braking just because he wanted to.

I remember in the freeway once when someone tried to enter the freeway but the guy on the right-most lane actually tried to match his speed to deny entry, causing the guy entering to lose his ****, and they were both swirving, lane switching without signals, matching speeds, etc against each other down the freeway. Considering there were like five lanes and light traffic, that was incredible.

I remember in the freeway once when someone tried to enter the freeway but the guy on the right-most lane actually tried to match his speed to deny entry, causing the guy entering to lose his ****, and they were both swirving, lane switching without signals, matching speeds, etc against each other down the freeway. Considering there were like five lanes and light traffic, that was incredible.

Just another example of people who think they are more important than everyone else doing whatever they think they can get away with.

Just another example of people who think they are more important than everyone else doing whatever they think they can get away with.

I'm fine with people wanting to risk their lives behind a wheel it's when they jeopardise other people's lives then they should find the nearest bridge and drive off it.

Wow.....just wow is all I can say. It's crazy how some people are.....it almost sounds like at one point the driver of the one car may have been on the phone with the police giving the tag number of the idiot driver. I hope that was the case and they yank the one guys license. (Not like it would keep him from driving though)

Wow.....just wow is all I can say. It's crazy how some people are.....it almost sounds like at one point the driver of the one car may have been on the phone with the police giving the tag number of the idiot driver. I hope that was the case and they yank the one guys license. (Not like it would keep him from driving though)

I am not going to go into the how or why, but I know of people who would get people to road rage and then rear end them by brake jobbing them after they accelerate to catch up...and in my state..no matter what the circumstance is...if you rear end someone ...it is your fault. Some fraud artists buy cars that are for sale for way less than they are worth on the books and try to get enough damage done to make more than they paid for the car and bank off your insurance at the cost of your rates and/or deductible going up. Then they sell the car for 500 bucks and move on to the next mark.

Looking at that dudes car...I wouldn't be that surprised if he was milking people for cash...(the old ...damn I don't have time for this...how much cash do you have on you, which most people fall for because it saves them a strike on their insurance) which people (in that racket) do multiple times with one vehicle.

Had someone try doing it to me (the milking of cash) though the accident was not intended, he asked me to see my license to copy the info down and then ran to his car and started moving with my license...I raced to catch him thinking he was stealing my id but what he did next was amazing...he slowed down so I could pull up next to him and then he threw a piece of paper through my window that had a throw away cell # on it and his name (which was Mario). He said if I wanted to get my license back to call him in an hour and meet him in the hood. I assume he was moving cocaine and didn't want to have an officer investigating though I'm not sure, he might have just been a messy eater who had just finished a box of powdered doughnuts and inhaled through his nose on every bite.

As far as the video is concerned..it is impossible to tell how the situation started based on where the footage uploaded started...but in the end the guy jumping out of his car and running up to someone else's car in a rage would lead me to believe that he has issues and is the one at fault here regardless if he is or not. Accidents happen...stopping your car in a traveling lane in heavy traffic on one of the most heavily traveled highways in the US is not an accident (it is selfish stupidity and ) it is intentional and to be honest I don't jump to violence as the answer but the second that guy ran at my car after all that drama I would have taught him to do a backflip mid-stride.

I have a three foot radius rule ... you can act as badass as you want and say anything you want...but if you encroach within that 3 foot radius with that attitude, showing the intention that the dude in the video displayed, I have no problem in helping you look up and see the stars, night or day. At that point I would take the charge and ask for a jury of my peers who would more than likely thank me for standing up to the dangerous moron after returning a not guilty verdict and sending me on my merry.

I would rather face the music in court than do nothing and know I let that ******* hurt people because I didn't do anything.

Top Bottom