Basically it launches a banner asking people to "install" your site.
These are the steps they give:
- You have a web app manifest file, which defines how your app appears on the user’s system and how it should be launched
- The manifest must have a `short_name`, a name for display in the banner,
- A start URL (e.g. / or index.html) which must be loadable,
- At least an `144x144` PNG icon
- Your icon declarations should include a mime type of image/png
- You have a service worker registered on your site. We recommend a simple custom offline pageservice worker
- Your site is served over HTTPS (service worker requires HTTPS for security)
- The user has visited your site at least twice, with at least five minutes between visits.
Service worker registered: Check
Site visited more than twice with at least 5 min between: Check
Banner not showing .
Has anyone gotten this to work on their Xenforo site?