1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Google Translate Conflict

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by Michael, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Michael

Michael Active Member

Hey guys,

I am adding Google translate to my footer using this code along with their head meta code:

<li id="google_translate_element"></li><script type="text/javascript">
    function googleTranslateElementInit() {
      new google.translate.TranslateElement({pageLanguage: 'en', layout: google.translate.TranslateElement.InlineLayout.SIMPLE}, 'google_translate_element');
    </script><script type="text/javascript" src="//translate.google.com/translate_a/element.js?cb=googleTranslateElementInit"></script>
    Now when hovering a thread the popups with the thread info appear to not work at all, does anyone know how I can prevent this from happening as the translations are working fine and everything else works fine as far as I can tell.

Thank you :)

EDIT: I was wrong about a conflict they still show but they popup no where near where they should with it included.
  2. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Sounds like a conflict with the new code. Can you post the exact code changes you made?