XF 1.4 Google saying: "This site may be hacked"

Daniel-SP

Hello guys,

I have came across a massive decrease of pages indexed by google and checking WebMaster Tools I saw a warning telling me that my website might be hacked.

They say that a thrid party people just put malicious content into my forum and give me some URLS.

Accessing them, they are pure HTML pages without any relation to Xenforo, inside my domain.

How can I get over this ? I don't know how much its related to xenforo but my forum is running normally if I browse it.

Some more information: I just run xenforo into my Linode instance that has been configured by the amazing service of @MattW

Last edited:
Well, I had some custom addons made by them (way too specific and expensive at least for me.. $400+ spent) that I asked years before all the trouble and I haven't had cash to ask for another development. Btw, lets make it right this time.
If it's any consolation I also had a custom addon developed by said party in the past which is now money down the drain.. :( had to remove it due to the above mentioned events and get a new one developed by Themehouse.

Top Bottom