XF 1.3 Google is complaining

Claudio

I've received the following emails after few days of integrate Google + login button on my forum:
Branding issue with your Google+ Platform integration

Hello Google Cloud Platform Developer:

Thanks for being a valued partner and using the Google+ Platform. We've recently become aware that your use of this feature does not follow our branding guidelines at https://developers.google.com/+/branding-guidelines.

In particular, we identified an issue with your Sign-In button. Our review found that your button's logo, color, or button text is incorrect.

To correct this particular issue, simply ensure that your custom sign-in button adheres to our branding guidelines. Please review these guidelines and update your implementation (project id 611281298857).

If you would like additional assistance, take a second to fill out this form with more details about your implementation. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

We're excited that you chose to integrate Google+ and look forward to helping you resolve this issue.

I'm just using the default XenForo style with no modifications, why they say the button has a wrong format? Should I post this as a bug?

Top Bottom