Google Hosting

l3ta

Is anyone on here hosting their site on Google? How come when it comes to recommending hosting services, is Google rarely offered as a choice? Is it because it is too involved or too expensive? I'm curious :).

At least for me personally, as a small hobbyist type customer, it'd be...

For those times when if I screw something up, the fact that I know a live human will be reading my support ticket at a place like Knownhost (KH) versus a ticket going into the echo chamber of Google, it allows me a much greater level of comfort. And if something breaks at 3AM in the morning that isn't my fault (which, let's be honest, isn't very often :whistle: ), I know that somebody at KH is going "Crap!" and is working on it versus a blip on an IT crisis dashboard at Google.​

For those times when if I screw something up, the fact that I know a live human will be reading my support ticket at a place like Knownhost (KH) versus a ticket going into the echo chamber of Google, it allows me a much greater level of comfort. And if something breaks at 3AM in the morning that isn't my fault (which, let's be honest, isn't very often :whistle: ), I know that somebody at KH is going "Crap!" and is working on it versus a blip on an IT crisis dashboard at Google.​

The story of our lives is saying "Crap!" even for things that aren't our fault and working to fix them for our awesome customers :)

Thanks for the mention!

Makes sense, I suppose. I do wonder if Google's support is that horrible, tho :p .

The story of our lives is saying "Crap!" even for things that aren't our fault and working to fix them for our awesome customers :)

Thanks for the mention!
KH is quite popular around here. I will definitely keep you in mind should my forum takes off :).

Top Bottom