Google Adsense Not Approved

Jim Fox

I will admit Google AdSense is a bit frustrating in general, not being able to actually talk to someone there is really bad.

So I got an email 20 hours ago saying that my application for Google AdSense was not approved due to insufficient content.

Then 4 hours ago I got an email saying that my application was accepted and congratulations.

I was excited, I clicked on the links but it took me to a page that said my application had not been approved. Very confusing. Since no ads are showing up on my forum, I would have to guess it was rejected. But there is no support # to call at Google to help sort it out.

But, what is insufficient content? I have a thousand threads/posts now, with lots of writing. Sure there are photos, but there is lots of writing. And I have an Article/blogging section with lots of words too. I can't see where anything is insufficient. Do I need to add hidden text? Do I need a huge 500 word text box on the main forum listing to count as text?

www.focalworld.com is the forum. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions I would appreciate it before I resubmit the application.

Thanks,
Jim

Have you put approval code in page container between head to head tag.

I earlier put in advertise template and got rejected, after thqt place in page container and reapplied. Then got approved.

You may try this

Have you put approval code in page container between head to head tag.

I earlier put in advertise template and got rejected, after thqt place in page container and reapplied. Then got approved.

You may try this
And as was said in this thread, that has nothing to do with the approval process.

https://xenforo.com/community/threads/where-to-paste-initial-adsense-code.137357/#post-1192250

Nor has it anything to do with the issue that the OP has, which Google claims to be due to insufficient content.

And as was said in this thread, that has nothing to do with the approval process.

https://xenforo.com/community/threads/where-to-paste-initial-adsense-code.137357/#post-1192250

Nor has it anything to do with the issue that the OP has, which Google claims to be due to insufficient content.
His website have 1824 threads, do you think its insufficient.

He was asking help, i just shared a trick which helped me, i may be wrong but when he is geting rejection with that much content. Let him atleast try this trick.

No one replied him, i saw this yesterday and today so did a try to help him

His website have 1824 threads, do you think its insufficient.

He was asking help, i just shared a trick which helped me, i may be wrong but when he is geting rejection with that much content. Let him atleast try this trick.

No one replied him, i saw this yesterday and today so did a try to help him
I'm sorry but you ARE wrong. Just because you made a change and then got approved is purely coincidental. One summer I bought a garden hose and it rained for the rest of the summer, that doesn't mean that buying garden hoses in the summer makes it rain.

Look at my website and inspect the page code. The adsense code IS in between the body tags (which is where it should go, it doesn't go between the head tags, as detailed by Google here), but I have NOT put the code in PAGE_CONTAINER, it is in the proper place which is in the Ad Templates. The devs designed XenForo correctly so that it does this. So please, stop spreading incorrect information.

I'm sorry but you ARE wrong.

duty_calls.png

I'm sorry but you ARE wrong. Just because you made a change and then got approved is purely coincidental. One summer I bought a garden hose and it rained for the rest of the summer, that doesn't mean that buying garden hoses in the summer makes it rain.

Look at my website and inspect the page code. The adsense code IS in between the body tags (which is where it should go, it doesn't go between the head tags, as detailed by Google here), but I have NOT put the code in PAGE_CONTAINER, it is in the proper place which is in the Ad Templates. The devs designed XenForo correctly so that it does this. So please, stop spreading incorrect information.

Ok Boss

Top Bottom