Good Hosting Sites For Xenforo

gaetano

Hey, does anyone know any good hosting sites that support Xenforo, could you list them below. Im currently looking into bluehost shared hosting does anyone know if that supports xenforo?

You can't base you using or not using a host on the words of others, whether positive or negative. You need to try it yourself and see if it is the right host for you.

300+ xenForo communities we must be doing something right :) Any host with more then a few customers are going to have some unhappy clients along the way, that's with any business really. Since it's a new site, I'd be happy to give you a free trial to the end of the month to try our services first hand rather then rely on reviews, feel free to PM me..

In my personal opinion you can't judge something that you've personally never tried. A lot of people told me to go with IPB vs Xenforo because IPB was more "established" and had more mods. I went with Xenforo anyways and it was the best decision I've made. Point is, everything on this planet will have different opinions. Try it out yourself and see how you like it then be the judge.

@Amaury yes that is true but i have seen some negative feedback for them quite a few times and i trust bluehost more because of their professionalism, they have a site where you can look at plans, a phone number where you can call and talk to more than one person or you can just chat with them through text. i have talked to them and bluehost just feels right for me.

@Amaury - if he is going to try every host recommended here, its going to be a long long road. I think he has to keep a watch out on the genuine reviews and pick the ones that has the least toxic ones. Especially pay attention to the ones that are detailed.

I think if its a 'single man operation', then research becomes very important.

The forum heroes did not even have a website for me to go to, if im looking for a hosting company, i would like a website to see so i can look at their plans call them for support if i need any.

@tajhay thankyou, i found a hosting company i think is well known bluehost and proably wont have problems with them but i will never choose forum heroes from the result of that story, thx

Just remember.. cheap hosting is cheap for a reason... You get what you pay for.

As for going with us or not, we have stopped offering smaller packages with the exception of current clients. We are currently only accepting new clients with larger board of 500k or more posts. Best of luck with your search.

You can't base you using or not using a host on the words of others, whether positive or negative. You need to try it yourself and see if it is the right host for you.
Wait, so you don't look at reviews when you search for hosting? What about other things such as cars, pc programs and any item you may be looking to buy?

Amaury I'm going to be straight up with you here and say that statement sounded completely off the wall. When I was looking for a new host for our sites I definitely did not go blindly trying every host to see if I "liked" them. You have to look at, you know, "user" reviews or any input you can dig up on ANY host. I went through pages, upon pages and searches on WHT to make sure there wasn't an overwhelming negative to the host we were looking at, luckily we only found one and it was handled professionally in a timely manner.

Moral of the story, do some research on the subject of hosting. Sorry in advance if this sounds harsh, I don't intend it this way.

Last edited:
Not at all, Steve. You do it constructively.

@Nights is the one who made the decision to move to Mike. We were originally with Bluehost from the very beginning, which was the hosting @Sean B. chose when he created the site and it working just fine for us until near the end when we started having some pretty big issues, even before we moved from vBulletin to XenForo. Nights then switched us to HostGator, I think, and that was worse. So he then switched us to Mike's former company and shortly after @The Forum Heroes contacted him and offered him a better deal, I believe.

Looks like you already found a host. I still wanted to recommend NuWebHosting which does have a site and is very professional. Have used them over a year on my xenforo board and experienced no issues. Uptime is great and plans are cheap. Good luck.

Top Bottom