GoDaddy WordPress Hosting

Has anybody here had an experience with GoDaddy's WordPress Hosting? Is it like everything else in GoDaddy- rubbish, or is it worth the try? Also, please suggest other good Blog Hosts.

Thanks!

I'd recommend going with a shared hosting package, instead. I recommend DreamHost & MediaTemple. I have used both and have never had any problems with either.

DreamHost is alright... Though they use to have a lot of downtime on their various servers.

For their price, they're great, but I'd suggest researching how they've been in the last year or so. Also, their control panel is kind of a pain to get use to, and some of the things you might wish to do require a lot of research in their wiki (And not always works).

DreamHost is alright... Though they use to have a lot of downtime on their various servers.

For their price, they're great, but I'd suggest researching how they've been in the last year or so. Also, their control panel is kind of a pain to get use to, and some of the things you might wish to do require a lot of research in their wiki (And not always works).

They recently upgraded their infrastructure and control panel. I concur that they had downtime issues in the past but within the last year or so, they've resolved their issues in my opinion. They are also one of the few web hosts left that actually defend your 1st Amendment (according to the EFF). I have absolutely nothing bad to say about them.

Top Bottom