As designed  Go to last post issue ...

The forum home goes directly to the last post no matter if it's read or not [at least for me it does] and on the forumdisplay goes to the last unread post which may not necessarily be the last post in the thread.

The forum home goes directly to the last post no matter if it's read or not [at least for me it does] and on the forumdisplay goes to the last unread post which may not necessarily be the last post in the thread.
OK try to read all the thread and then select the thread's title from the forum display ... it carries you to the first post ...

OK try to read all the thread and then select the thread's title from the forum display ... it carries you to the first post ...
Normally, clicking the title from forumdisplay takes you to the first unread post. Since the thread is read, there is no unread post to take you to, so it takes you to the first post. Just like it does in vBulletin.

Not sure what the issue is or how this is a bug.

Hmm I am finding that when I click on threads that I have never viewed, it is not taking me to the first post in the thread. ?

Ahh good eye Nick. I dunno, I just find that irritating. When I click on a thread for the first time, it should not assume I have read it..

Ahh good eye Nick. I dunno, I just find that irritating. When I click on a thread for the first time, it should not assume I have read it..
Personally, I think the read marking limit should be increased from 10 days to at least 20 or even 30.

Top Bottom