XF 1.4 getting this error

Brad P

10pvgvt.jpg

can anyone recommend what to do please

This means that your website is hitting one or more of the hosting account's resource limits. You may be able to find out what this is from your hosting control panel, or you will have to ask your web host directly. The solution will depend on which limit is being reached.

This means that your website is hitting one or more of the hosting account's resource limits. You may be able to find out what this is from your hosting control panel, or you will have to ask your web host directly. The solution will depend on which limit is being reached.
there saying the cpu is taking a massive hit, they said i should contact the dev of the software im using (xenforo)

edit. would there be a better hosting that i could use to not get these errors

It won't be anything to do with the core XenForo software, it'll either be down to an add-on or your web host (which is no doubt shared hosting) providing very limited resources.

Undoubtedly there's better web hosting, though that will depend on how many visitors you get and what your budget is.

It won't be anything to do with the core XenForo software, it'll either be down to an add-on or your web host (which is no doubt shared hosting) providing very limited resources.

Undoubtedly there's better web hosting, though that will depend on how many visitors you get and what your budget is.
could you recommend anyone? i had a massive rush of guests this morning and i think it caused this error.

i aim to be here f0r the long run so want to make sure i dont keep getting a problem like this again

is that what your using to host your forum?

i see it says its good for small forums though?

With managed hosts like Nimbus, you can always upgrade to a better package down the road if you're running out of resources with your starter package.

It will work fine for a small/new forum.

im using godaddy at the moment, they also have options to go up in stages.

The reason i want to know is because i dont want to pay to go up a package if its only going to do the same thing.

They said it would be best speaking to Xenforo for support on what to do next

Hosting is not a support issue.

You need to make a decision as to what level of hosting is required based on your current traffic and usage and any projected increases.

Nimbus host sites of varying sizes. Mine is relatively small. They also host @Stuart Wright's site, AVForums which is quite a large one. So they will be able to cater for your needs now and in the future. They are very good and they will even manage the transfer from your old host to them. They did all of this for me, it was a breeze. :)

Nimbus host sites of varying sizes. Mine is relatively small. They also host @Stuart Wright's site, AVForums which is quite a large one. So they will be able to cater for your needs now and in the future. They are very good and they will even manage the transfer from your old host to them. They did all of this for me, it was a breeze. :)
sounds great appreciate your time :)

all i got to think about is the money, im paying £2.99 a month at the min, this is alot more huh?

Top Bottom