RM 2.1 Getting resource external URL to open in new window

I'm interested in this as well, especially because Users only see a download button and don't even know that they will be leaving the site.

Wondering what template edits are necessary?

I'm sorry, not too good at this, wondering if you can give me the edit examples I need to do? Where to insert, etc.
Found a xfrm_resource_wrapper_macros template that might be the right one but need to know where to edit.
Thank You

Find
Code:
<xf:if is="$resource.isExternalDownload()">
                                    <xf:button href="{{ link('resources/download', $resource) }}"
                                        data-xf-init="tooltip"
                                        class="button--cta"
                                        title="{{ $resource.CurrentVersion.getExternalDownloadDomain() }}" 
                                        icon="redirect">{{ phrase('xfrm_go_to_download') }}</xf:button>
Replace with
Code:
<xf:if is="$resource.isExternalDownload()">
                                    <xf:button href="{{ link('resources/download', $resource) }}"
                                        data-xf-init="tooltip"
                                        class="button--cta"
                                        title="{{ $resource.CurrentVersion.getExternalDownloadDomain() }}"
                                        target="_blank"      
                                        icon="redirect">{{ phrase('xfrm_go_to_download') }}</xf:button>

Thanks Ferdinand!

I mentioned this earlier:
I'm interested in this as well, especially because Users only see a download button and don't even know that they will be leaving the site.

I think it must have been a cache issue or something but yesterday I noticed the button now says "Go to download".

Top Bottom