XF 1.2 Getting "Mysqli prepare error: Table 'gators_swampgas.prefixset' doesn't exist" error when importing

Solari

...from vB. Any ideas how to fix this or get around it? This is when importing thread prefixes. I checked the database itself, the table is there but there's no data inside it.

Thanks!
Ray

Server Error
Mysqli prepare error: Table 'gators_swampgas.prefixset' doesn't exist

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in XenForo/Importer/vBulletin.php at line 2317
  6. XenForo_Importer_vBulletin->stepThreadPrefixes() in XenForo/Importer/Abstract.php at line 77
  7. XenForo_Importer_Abstract->runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 195
  8. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 247
  9. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_startStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 190
  10. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionStartStep() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/gators/public_html/xenforo/admin.php at line 13

Thanks,
Ray

As an update, I put in some prefixes on the vB install to see if it made a difference, but it's still reporting that no table exists even though I clearly see it on phpMyAdmin.

I'm not sure what to suggest. If MySQL is telling you the table doesn't exist, there's not really anything we can do to work around it. If the table is listed but doesn't work when actually queried, it could indicate corruption on the MySQL file system (table definition is found, but data is not). The other thing to check would be to be sure that you're looking at the same database and database server as the importer is querying -- depending on your host, I suppose there could be some form of replication, but that's really the only thing I could think of.

Top Bottom