XF 1.5 getting a lot of rss errors

electrogypsy

hey, i was just wondering if someone could point me in the right direction to see where i can fix this. i'm getting lots of server error messages (hundreds of pages):

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
Zend_Feed_Exception: Invalid parameter: "uri" array value must be a non-empty string and valid URI/IRI - library/Zend/Feed/Writer/Entry.php:108
Generated By: Unknown Account, Yesterday at 7:37 PM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/nginx/domains/squattheplanet.com/public/library/XenForo/ViewPublic/Forum/View.php(75): Zend_Feed_Writer_Entry->addAuthor(Array)
#1 /home/nginx/domains/squattheplanet.com/public/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(227): XenForo_ViewPublic_Forum_View->renderRss()
#2 /home/nginx/domains/squattheplanet.com/public/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Rss.php(31): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject('CTA_FeaturedThr...', 'Rss', Array, 'forum_view')
#3 /home/nginx/domains/squattheplanet.com/public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(606): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Rss->renderView('XenForo_ViewPub...', Array, 'forum_view', NULL)
#4 /home/nginx/domains/squattheplanet.com/public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_Rss), Array)
#5 /home/nginx/domains/squattheplanet.com/public/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(57) "https://squattheplanet.com/forums/introductions/index.rss"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/forums/introductions/index_rss"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

seems to be related to rss, but i don't think i have any addons that mess with that? the only thing i can think of is maybe @Brogan's CTA featured threads addon?

This works: https://squattheplanet.com/featured/index.rss

So I don't think it's a problem with my add-on (there have been no other reports).

None of the RSS feeds work for forum index or individual forums, so check the links tenants posted above.

@Brogan sorry, that was just a stab in the dark since 'cta_feature...' was all i could see in the error. could it possibly be the cta featured threads widget?

Top Bottom