get free

Angry David Alan Grier GIF

Maybe you could go one better and see if they will pay you to have it. Then pay you again each time they answer a support ticket. Seems more than reasonable,

I've got them up to $10 a pop with this strategy. Let's see if our OP can beat this. 😂

I think you guys forgot about Xenforo's "Premium Gold" tier plan? > Also includes FREE payments of $1000 USD for each member who signs up to your community. This "Premium Gold" version is for the life of your forum too! And the "Cream de la Cream" of this tier is that you ALSO get Brogan as a full-time moderator and tech support for the life of your community.

@mertttt Come on buddy, you asked us that question just to troll us, right? Having a little joke?

I can't believe anyone would seriously ask if they can get software costing hundreds for free.

I can't believe anyone would seriously ask if they can get software costing hundreds for free.
You would be surprised.

I've lost count of the number of requests we have received over the years - both here and via the ticket system.

I suppose if you don't ask you don't get, but providing free, discounted, or sponsored licenses is just not something we do.

Top Bottom