Germanys Facebook problem.

Nokturn

Hello Xenforo,

i hope you will understand my bad english.
Since 1. October 2011 we have a new law AGAINST the like button of Facebook.

Here is a link where you can see why.
http://siliconfilter.com/germany-vs...-declared-illegal-sites-threatened-with-fine/

But it is allowed to make a "Fake" like button who links to the original.

Is there a way to solve the problem? Otherwise we have completely remove the facebook integration and thats very bad.

I hope you will read this.

Greetings from Germany
Nokturn

Hi,
ich hab die Heise-Lösung in mein vB eingebaut. Das adaptiere ich auch bald zu XF.
Das ist übrigens kein Bundesgesetz, sondern gilt nur in Schleswig Holstein.

in english for all users. ;)

I implemented a two-Click solution from Heise in my vBulletin and during my move late autumn I create a solution for XF.
By the way: It's not a national law, it's a state law atm.

Hi,
ich hab die Heise-Lösung in mein vB eingebaut. Das adaptiere ich auch bald zu XF.

I implemented a two-Click solution from Heise in my vBulletin and during my move late autumn I create a solution for XF.

do you have a link to the law-text ?
Thanks!

Hi,

Ich hab zuletzt gelesen das mehrere Bundesländer dort mitziehen oder mitziehen wollen. Wenn du eine Lösung entwickelt hast wäre es nett wenn du dich meldest, ich spende auch :)

In english:
I´ve read there are more states who will assume this law. If you develop the solution for it I will donate.

Greetings Nokturn

Top Bottom