General Forums on xenForo

Brandon Sheley

This is a site that's gone through a lot of changes the last 18 months and is now running on xenforo.
We've had great feedback from the members about the switch to xenForo and some of the add-ons we've already integrated.
The forum is a General Forum, pretty much any topic is allowed as long as you follow the rules which basically means to be nice to one another. :love:

I'm open to any feedback you guys have, we'll be moving to 1.1.0 once GOLD is out.

Which do you prefer, your General Forum or your Admin Niche ones out of pure curiosity? Also, which do you find perform best for you, the Admin Niche ones or your General Discussion one.

General Forums - neat design. Really lively look.
Is that Jaxel's portal you're using?
Yup, not the beta version though
I'll update it when we go to 1.1.0 GOLD :)
It's a style called Social that I found here, it fit it well with our community
Which do you prefer, your General Forum or your Admin Niche ones out of pure curiosity? Also, which do you find perform best for you, the Admin Niche ones or your General Discussion one.
The Admin site is very new to me and I'm in the process of re-branding it so it's not a fair comparison at this point.
I like both TBH, they are different communities that's for sure.

Good to see that General Forums made its way to xenforo critique forum!

I also have been a member of this forum, since the merge from WiredGamer, into AlienSoup.

I love the 'blog' tab! How did you do that?
One ad per page, not intrusive, nice.
Overall nice design, clean, great membership stats! :-)

Using Chrome v15....
If I'm on the Home or Forums page, hover over the Blogs tab drop down, the Blogs nor QuickLinks are clickable.

Top Bottom