******* - Gender Forums [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

borbole

borbole submitted a new resource:

Gender Forums (version 1.0) - It makes a certain forum/forums accessible based on users genders.

This mod will allow the admin to make a certain forum/forums accessible based on users genders. i.e. male/female only forums. Needless to say that male userss will not get access to female forums and vice versa :D

The forums can be made gender only accessible on a forum per forum basis at your Acp->Applications->Node Tree and choose the forum that you want to make it gender accessible. And all the way to the bottom of the forum you will see a new option: Gender: Enter male or female depending...

Read more about this resource...

This is what I have on my present site, so I would like to have it on my xenforo-site as well.

One question: does it work with the search engine? And in the last posts in a profile?

This is what I have on my present site, so I would like to have it on my xenforo-site as well.

One question: does it work with the search engine? And in the last posts in a profile?

Regarding search engines will not block indexing of posts/threads but it will block access if someone coming from search engines will click in the gender forum/s where they are not allowed to access.

The posts will show up in the in the last posts in a profile but full access to the posts/threads will be blocked.

So you will be able to see the first bit of a post when using the search engine / profile-posts?

Is it possible to change that?
-----

maybe through a template-edit? if "forumid==X" then "show only title"? Would that be possible / work?

So you will be able to see the first bit of a post when using the search engine / profile-posts?

Is it possible to change that?
-----

maybe through a template-edit? if "forumid==X" then "show only title"? Would that be possible / work?

The only way would be to hide those forums completely but it will hide it for the rest of the other users too.

Anyway atm I do not have much free time to expand this mod as that would require quite some changes and testings too.

Regarding this Gender forum add on can someone sneak their way through, like if they try and trick the system by pretending to be the opposite sex or will the system be clever enough to see through that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom