Geez I am getting super anxious for the next Xenforo release!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day by day....just wishing for a announcement of the next Xenforo Release!

It's just as worse as waiting for the next-gen gaming systems or iphone rls haha (awaits the iphone smash talkers heh)

And the Resource manager....aahhhhhh!

I think it's better business to "settle in" and freeze your features for a period of time. While I look forward to many potential improvements (mobile, member management), I like to stay a bit behind the times and make sure everything is working before our seasonal deluge occurs (soon). In fact, I am unlikely to upgrade as soon as it comes out for that very reason...will wait until others have and things slow down.

I think it's better business to "settle in" and freeze your features for a period of time. While I look forward to many potential improvements (mobile, member management), I like to stay a bit behind the times and make sure everything is working before our seasonal deluge occurs (soon). In fact, I am unlikely to upgrade as soon as it comes out for that very reason...will wait until others have and things slow down.

Talk about a small world -- is your sister an art teacher in Bell?

Ray

Day by day....just wishing for a announcement of the next Xenforo Release!

It's just as worse as waiting for the next-gen gaming systems or iphone rls haha (awaits the iphone smash talkers heh)

And the Resource manager....aahhhhhh!
At this point announcement of when they think they might make an announcement of them resuming work would do. It's not going to happen.

LOL, indeed it is. Jeanie told me quite a bit about your website since I have one as well and make a living off of it. Love her, she's a great teacher, am learning a lot from her.

And I'm pleased to hear of your success with your website. :)

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom