1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gamingo [Paid] [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Style Releases' started by XenStyle, Feb 11, 2014.

1. XenStyle

XenStyle Active Member

XenStyle submitted a new resource:

Gamingo - A stylistic and light multi-purpose theme.

Read more about this resource...

Bryan Gilchrist likes this.
  2. topcat

topcat Well-Known Member

what about people like me who spent money on styles with minerskinz that never worked and never got refunds. I had this skin and my updates hadn't run out and the metro skin was a disaster, miner just abandoned them

3. arms

arms Active Member

Or people like me who actually bought Gamingo and then found that minerskinz site had gone so had nothing for our money.

4. XenStyle

XenStyle Active Member

I can understand both of your frustrations. However, I am not Miner and I am not affiliated with Minerskinz. I pursued the rights to these styles because I believe they were solid designs. With that being said, anyone who used them after 1.2 knows the coding was a disaster.

I am working diligently to recode all of his past designs along with some new ones. As an independent developer, I ask for your support and to understand that a lot of work went into bringing these back from the dead.

If you have anymore questions, I would be happy to answer them :)!

5. topcat

topcat Well-Known Member

Then this statement isn't correct:-

6. XenStyle

XenStyle Active Member

@topcat, I can see how that statement could be misunderstood. Thank you for pointing that out! The phrasing has been adjusted.

7. cyry

cyry Active Member

8. XenStyle

XenStyle Active Member

9. XenStyle

XenStyle Active Member

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.