• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Gamingo [Paid] [Deleted]

XenStyle

XenStyle submitted a new resource:

Gamingo - A stylistic and light multi-purpose theme.

Gamingo Style

Description:

Gamingo is a very popular multi-purpose theme. It features an elegant, light, and unique look that makes for a great gaming, sports, or entertainment site.

Gamingo's concept was originally introduced by the Xenforo community's very own, @Miner. Xenstyle has paired with Miner in order to bring this style back to its' original...
Read more about this resource...

topcat

what about people like me who spent money on styles with minerskinz that never worked and never got refunds. I had this skin and my updates hadn't run out and the metro skin was a disaster, miner just abandoned them

arms

what about people like me who spent money on styles with minerskinz that never worked and never got refunds. I had this skin and my updates hadn't run out and the metro skin was a disaster, miner just abandoned them
Or people like me who actually bought Gamingo and then found that minerskinz site had gone so had nothing for our money.

XenStyle

I can understand both of your frustrations. However, I am not Miner and I am not affiliated with Minerskinz. I pursued the rights to these styles because I believe they were solid designs. With that being said, anyone who used them after 1.2 knows the coding was a disaster.

I am working diligently to recode all of his past designs along with some new ones. As an independent developer, I ask for your support and to understand that a lot of work went into bringing these back from the dead.

If you have anymore questions, I would be happy to answer them :)!

topcat

I can understand both of your frustrations. However, I am not Miner and I am not affiliated with Minerskinz. I pursued the rights to these styles because I believe they were solid designs. With that being said, anyone who used them after 1.2 knows the coding was a disaster.

I am working diligently to recode all of his past designs along with some new ones. As an independent developer, I ask for your support and to understand that a lot of work went into bringing these back from the dead.

If you have anymore questions, I would be happy to answer them :)!
Then this statement isn't correct:-
Gamingo's concept was originally introduced by the Xenforo community's very own, Miner. Xenstyle has paired with Miner in order to bring this style back to its' original glory.