Gamingo [Paid] [Deleted]

Miner

Miner submitted a new resource:

Gamingo (version v1.0.0) - The Gamingo theme is perfect for a gaming forum

Minerskinz’s 8th Anniversary Celebration! Get 20% discount use coupon click here

Gamingo Xenforo

The Gamingo theme is perfect for a gaming forum, with its dark background that comes with a choice of 6 pre-designed game related images. 3 color choice to use two light and one dark, In addition, features such as free updates for a year, fixed & fluid widths.

Custom footer style, it can have links, about us text and a 468x60 banner (Ad Location: ad_footer_end), custom...

The latest available Gamingo theme version is
v1.0.2
A bug in navigation tabs removed. This bug was only visible only after removing home tab.

EDIT: This theme is tested with the XenPorta add-on and working fine

Read more about this resource...

Was tempted to buy this for my VB forum but think I will get for xenforo now, love the dark version.
Sorry I know you said ask questions at your forum but does it have the quick background changer or is that just for demo purposes on the vb demo

Can I request one change for this skin?

Right now [user] [inbox] [alerts] [logout] are all on the central navbar. For a fixed width website, with a lot of addons installed, there is simply not enough space for these 4 items. Could they possibly moved somewhere else? Perhaps a top bar, like most other skins?

He's aware, I made a post on his forum.

I suggested adjustable width tabs but I suppose moving the alerts etc is also an option.

First sorry to all for my delayed reply i forgot to add this to my watched threads, so did not get any notification.:oops:

Was tempted to buy this for my VB forum but think I will get for xenforo now, love the dark version.
Sorry I know you said ask questions at your forum but does it have the quick background changer or is that just for demo purposes on the vb demo

The background changer is demo purpose only but with simple code change you can make different background images loaded with every page refresh.

Dude are you kidding me. Is this XenForo Style :). You are SuperB man. I love it :cool:. So Impressive

Glad you like it!

Right now [user] [inbox] [alerts] [logout] are all on the central navbar. For a fixed width website, with a lot of addons installed, there is simply not enough space for these 4 items. Could they possibly moved somewhere else? Perhaps a top bar, like most other skins?

He's aware, I made a post on his forum.

I suggested adjustable width tabs but I suppose moving the alerts etc is also an option.

Yes we are reworking on this and moving the right side tabs a bit top with small design changes, please check attachment below, it will be ready soon and i will keep you updated.

gamingo_xf_new.webp

Thanks.

The latest available Gamingo theme version is v1.0.2
A bug in navigation tabs removed. This bug was only visible only after removing home tab.
v1.0.1
Navigation tabs style changed. Now tab's width changes with amount of text in link label.
For more details please check here
Thanks.

chrome Version 23.0.1271.97 m not work
Sorry not sure why this issue happening for you, i tested with chrome same version working fine, also just 5 minutes before one of client purchased the theme.

Please try with FF and is issue continues please let me know i will work out an alternate way.

Just an update information:
This theme is tested with the XenPorta add-on and Nodes as Tabs plugin its working fine with both.

And
Our gamingo theme was designed to cater gaming related forums and to our surprise few of our clients are using this theme for non gaming site!
It gave us new dimension in using our gamingo theme for other forum niche and we have provided some examples, how you can customize the background image to suit your forums.

There are limitless ways to design:
For bike related forum
For car related forum
Guidwar2 forums

Just an info, our 20% discount offer for all our products ends in 2 days.
8th Anniversary Celebration! Get 20% discount use coupon on checkout on our shopping cart ' MINERSKINZ8 '

Dear Customers,
We are happy to reduce our premium themes price as follows from today(28-02-2013):
Xenforo themes = $25
All existing customer who have purchased our premium themes before 28th Feb13, can avail a 20% discount in future purchases of any our premium themes, to avail this discount please PM here for the coupon code.

Thanks for your support.

Yes my sites where suspended due to high bandwidth usage suddenly and currently my host is migrating to higher hosting pack and my sites will be back soon.

Thanks.

Top Bottom