Just a little update, some adjustments have been made to keep consistency throughout the forum. Thanks to some people's suggestions from on here and ForumPromotion!

joyfreak-gaming.webp

Last edited:
I like the gray background you choose #E4E5E9, perfect.
The left sidebar is sober and clear, you can navigate through the menus at a glance.
I'm not a fan of overly rounded corners but I understand their use in this gaming context.
Maybe the site deserves a slightly more elaborate footer, I don't know...
The black navigation bar tinged with green if I'm not mistaken looks very good, the whole is coherent. Good work.

I like the gray background you choose #E4E5E9, perfect.
The left sidebar is sober and clear, you can navigate through the menus at a glance.
I'm not a fan of overly rounded corners but I understand their use in this gaming context.
Maybe the site deserves a slightly more elaborate footer, I don't know...
The black navigation bar tinged with green if I'm not mistaken looks very good, the whole is coherent. Good work.
Thank you, I appreciate it. I was thinking about adding an elaborate footer and have done so today. Can you check it out and see if it looks good?

What style did you work from? Or is it totally custom made?
Totally custom, although, Discord did inspire me.

What would you say is the secret of your success? What are you doing differently in comparison to Neogaf / Resetera etc?
Running a forum alone can be difficult but having the news part of the site has helped. Collaborating with other big publishers has also spread awareness.
My biggest advice is do everything you can and don’t give up. At times it can be tough but you just got to stick to what you love doing and in time, you’ll see results, whether they are big or small, it’s still progress.

Answer to your second question.

On another note; we’ve reached over 10K threads!

thank GIF

It's been a while... Thought I'd drop in and say that I've updated the theme a little as I found that it looked a bit flat before.

Drop in here: JoyFreak

Awaiting any feedback :)

Before:
joyfreak-gaming-png.265173

Now:
JF Now.webp

Last edited:
Top Bottom