Love it. The theme is sweeter than candy. And that on-hover node animation is awesome - I want it bad :love:
The only issue I have is with the header image. It looks like a concentration camp tower? Anyways, good job, joy (y)

Love it. The theme is sweeter than candy. And that on-hover node animation is awesome - I want it bad :love:
The only issue I have is with the header image. It looks like a concentration camp tower? Anyways, good job, joy (y)

Thank you so much for your feedback! The header image is a Firewatch image we thought we would use due to the red/orange colour variations to fit in with our brand colour. This may be due to change in the future.

If you do want the node animation, add this to your extra.less:
Code:
.node-body:hover {
    transform: translatey(-6px);
}

Thank you so much for your feedback! The header image is a Firewatch image we thought we would use due to the red/orange colour variations to fit in with our brand colour. This may be due to change in the future.

Ah, okay lol.

If you do want the node animation, add this to your extra.less:
Code:
.node-body:hover {
    transform: translatey(-6px);
}

Awesome! Thank you very much. If you DM your paypal, I'll treat you to lunch :)

I enjoy all of your styles, but in my personal opinion I really like the white one you have setup as the default. I can see you took your time into customizing your site, so it displays how you have it. Clean, modern and still to the point it is for gaming. Nice job bro, keep it up and Joyfreak will be one of the top gaming forums. Your SEO and Alexa is quite impressive too. Cheers :)

I enjoy all of your styles, but in my personal opinion I really like the white one you have setup as the default. I can see you took your time into customizing your site, so it displays how you have it. Clean, modern and still to the point it is for gaming. Nice job bro, keep it up and Joyfreak will be one of the top gaming forums. Your SEO and Alexa is quite impressive too. Cheers :)
Thank you so much for your kind words. We are pleased you like :)

A few changes have been made to JoyFreak and to our articles page. I would love to hear your thoughts if it's user-friendly and easy to read? Check out our articles page below.

Last edited:
Top Bottom