Gaming Avatar Packs

Gaming Avatar Packs 1.1

No permission to download

Maxxamillion

Maxxamillion submitted a new resource:

Gaming Avatar Packs - A ton of gaming avatars for your avatar gallery

Gaming avatar packs to add to your forum

You will need Avatar Gallery

Installation: Upload the each avatar to your forum root. Your new avatars should now show up in the Avatar Gallery.

*Do not upload the zip folders*

Pack included
  • Watch Dogs
  • Minecraft
  • Call of Duty:Ghosts
  • Titanfall Fan Pack

alro94.png

nd525c.png

Read more about this resource...

Do you have permission to distribute these images? I'd have thought that they would be copyrighted.

Do you have permission to distribute these images? I'd have thought that they would be copyrighted.
Video game images are copyrighted yes but i believe if they are made public they fall under the fair usage policy i do not claim to own the images, i just made them into avatars. I think i read somewhere if you lower the quality of the images as well it falls under a policy, im not 100% on it though.

plus im not gaining anything from this, its all free.

Developers offer fan packs almost always and would think since all these are publicly available and the OP not trying to make money from it, it is ok.

Last edited:
Video game images are copyrighted yes but i believe if they are made public they fall under the fair usage policy i do not claim to own the images, i just made them into avatars. I think i read somewhere if you lower the quality of the images as well it falls under a policy, im not 100% on it though.

plus im not gaining anything from this, its all free.
Developers offer fan packs almost always and would think since all these are publicly available and the OP not trying to make a money from it is ok.
I was only raising this as something that the OP should check. Just because developers publish images on the Internet for individuals to use doesn't necessarily mean that they are happy for someone to offer these as part of a packaged product, even if it is free. Therefore it's best for the OP to be completely clear that they can distribute these rather than end up with various users who download this being on the wrong end of developers demanding that they are removed for breaching copyright. :)

Looking at the Official Titanfall wiki the content and images are using this as the license for the material. So at the very least the OP should follow those guidelines for the Titanfall material and link to that license. As for the others I'm not sure.

Looking at the Official Titanfall wiki the content and images are using this as the license for the material. So at the very least the OP should follow those guidelines for the Titanfall material and link to that license. As for the others I'm not sure.

I posted in my original thread that all images belong to the game companies :D and not myself. I looked into it and as long as you give credit to the companies i should be ok. Plus i doubt they will come after me for making avatars for people to spread the word of their games anyways. Thanks for all your concerns :D

Last edited:
Very nice. Installed them :)

Should include a blank transparent gloss effect image for those wanting to create more following the same style. :)

Top Bottom