GameServer List

Surf3rDud3

Any know how to make a custom server list for their Xenforo Server? I have seen some that have their own but I can't find how to do it. Any help would be great. I'm currently using GameTracker but I'd like to have something that I don't have to rely on an external website.

Any know how to make a custom server list for their Xenforo Server? I have seen some that have their own but I can't find how to do it. Any help would be great. I'm currently using GameTracker but I'd like to have something that I don't have to rely on an external website.

Would this not probably require code to run on the server, and then a custom coded add-on?

Something like http://codecanyon.net/item/complex-minecraft-servers-list/4062368 to get the lists and then have someone code an add-on to read from it.

Code:
 global $output;
$output = "";
require "/lgsl/lgsl_files/lgsl_list.php";
echo $output;
unset($output);
I'm using XenPorta where can i add this to make it display? I have a HTML Block and a IncludePHP Block.

This website that uses Xenforo has a list on the front page http://gamingmasters.org is what i want. I think they are using LGSL but I could be wrong.

My status block is a custom creation using a combination of SourceBans, GameQ and MineQuery

As it's currently tied into my own systems, decoupling it would take a good couple of days at the very least, and I would only be interested in releasing it as a premium addon. Unfortunately I can't really do that as it calls on GPL/CC NC libraries.

That being said, there's clearly a demand for something like this, and I may look into rewriting/replacing the necessary libraries in order to sell it commercially.

My status block is a custom creation using a combination of SourceBans, GameQ and MineQuery

As it's currently tied into my own systems, decoupling it would take a good couple of days at the very least, and I would only be interested in releasing it as a premium addon. Unfortunately I can't really do that as it calls on GPL/CC NC libraries.

That being said, there's clearly a demand for something like this, and I may look into rewriting/replacing the necessary libraries in order to sell it commercially.

Well I'd pay to have it. Whether its 10 or 40 dollars its worth it. I hope you do make it. I know plenty will buy it.

Top Bottom