1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GameServer List

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by Surf3rDud3, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Surf3rDud3

Surf3rDud3 Member

Any know how to make a custom server list for their Xenforo Server? I have seen some that have their own but I can't find how to do it. Any help would be great. I'm currently using GameTracker but I'd like to have something that I don't have to rely on an external website.

2. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

Would this not probably require code to run on the server, and then a custom coded add-on?

Something like http://codecanyon.net/item/complex-minecraft-servers-list/4062368 to get the lists and then have someone code an add-on to read from it.

3. Surf3rDud3

Surf3rDud3 Member

This website that uses Xenforo has a list on the front page http://gamingmasters.org is what i want. I think they are using LGSL but I could be wrong.

4. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

Looks like Luke Foreman is on that site (and a staff on it). You may want to start a conversation with @Luke Foreman and see if they are using a custom add-on he coded.

5. Surf3rDud3

Surf3rDud3 Member

Code:
     global $output;
    $output = "";
    require "/lgsl/lgsl_files/lgsl_list.php";
    echo $output;
    unset($output);
    I'm using XenPorta where can i add this to make it display? I have a HTML Block and a IncludePHP Block.

6. Luke F

Luke F Well-Known Member

My status block is a custom creation using a combination of SourceBans, GameQ and MineQuery

As it's currently tied into my own systems, decoupling it would take a good couple of days at the very least, and I would only be interested in releasing it as a premium addon. Unfortunately I can't really do that as it calls on GPL/CC NC libraries.

That being said, there's clearly a demand for something like this, and I may look into rewriting/replacing the necessary libraries in order to sell it commercially.

Tracy Perry, Surf3rDud3 and Steve F like this.
  7. Surf3rDud3

Surf3rDud3 Member

Well I'd pay to have it. Whether its 10 or 40 dollars its worth it. I hope you do make it. I know plenty will buy it.

8. kjaonline

kjaonline Member

Interested in this :)

9. Jargon

Jargon Member

+1, I'd love to see this on XF.

10. Matthew Hawley

Matthew Hawley Well-Known Member

11. Jargon

Jargon Member

Mmm, I've already got something very similar with XenPorta HTML blocks with embedded GT pics, but thanks for pointing those out, the Mumble one may come in handy :)

Matthew Hawley likes this.