Games your Playing?

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 745
  • Start date Start date
Wow, still not dead. Those were the days (10 years back...).

Actually, a new patch was released last year in March or so. So no, not quite dead yet. I still like the game, though. It might be outdated, but is still gripping and somehow captivating. And yes, I'm also looking forward to Diablo3. I've seen pre-order boxes in stores here, so the release must be coming near :)

Fable 3
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
And waiting impatiently for Dragons Age II. Not so much for Mass Effect 3.
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. Would've been cool if I got to import all my old equipment from my Assassin's Creed II save file.

Just beat Saints Row 3 today. Man so psyched for Saints Row 4!!

I think I'm going to buy Sleeping Dogs next.

Then again, anyone know any good co-ops out recently for Xbox? Me and my bro from Colorado play co-ops quite often lol.

Then again, anyone know any good co-ops out recently for Xbox? Me and my bro from Colorado play co-ops quite often lol.
Borderlands 2, just beat the story, most of it through co op and now we are about to start the new game + to beat it again, and max out before the DLC hits.

Borderlands 2, just beat the story, most of it through co op and now we are about to start the new game + to beat it again, and max out before the DLC hits.
BORDERLANDS! I recently played BL2 and thoroughly enjoyed it, but I did not have the chance to finish it in two days. :(

I mainly play TF2 these days. Not any good. If there was a half decent WW2 FPS these days I'd play that instead, but the last one is six years old and glitchy under a 64 bit enviroment.

Top Bottom