Games That Have Made You Forget About Forums

DRE

What games have you all gotten into that made you forget about forums in general and even had you less active on your own sites?

When I played GTA V (story mode) for several hours a week where I would normally be "foruming" I was playing GTA V.

Far Cry 3 about 18 months ago did that too.

If Half-Life 3 was ever released, you wouldn't see me for a week.

GTA V Story mode did the same for me but then I got addicted to GTA Online. Got up to level 144 or something on 360 but now playing on PS3 and I think I'm up to level 69.

I love racing.

Screen Shot 2014-06-01 at 7.18.11 AM.webp

As mine is a gaming forum, it's unlikely that any game will take me away from that, as I usually end up posting about games I really like and encouraging others to play. :) I'm also addicted to the Xenforo website (with a bit of XMG too) so wouldn't miss my (several times) daily visits to these either. If a game really grabs me though I do tend to just read and post less.

My current game of the moment is Warframe. I don't know what it is about the game but it just keeps me coming back for more. I'm hoping that Destiny will do the same when that is released.

Not many games released in recent years that were capable of draining all my free resources.

Portal 2 comes to mind, Bioshock Infite as well.

As mine is a gaming forum, it's unlikely that any game will take me away from that, as I usually end up posting about games I really like and encouraging others to play. :) I'm also addicted to the Xenforo website (with a bit of XMG too) so wouldn't miss my (several times) daily visits to these either. If a game really grabs me though I do tend to just read and post less.

My current game of the moment is Warframe. I don't know what it is about the game but it just keeps me coming back for more. I'm hoping that Destiny will do the same when that is released.
This game looks pretty cool.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Running my forum has cut into my battlefield time. Although the lack of friends on xbone may be the bigger reason I don't sign on much

Top Bottom