Gamer Time - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

Russ

Russ submitted a new resource:

Gamer Time - It's Gaming Time!

Gamer Time is a brand new gaming style from Pixel Exit! It uses a great contrast of dark and light colors. It also takes advantage of an optional Horizontal Postbit and the ability to style the notices like no other style out there. The style also utilizes our "Widen Style" option perfectly to expand the design to a fluid state but keeping the content at a max-width of your choosing.

View attachment 85345

View attachment 85346
The default red/yellow are controlled by the color...

Read more about this resource...

Hello,
  • Are there Settings to disable the customized horizontal postbit? I dont find any.
  • Is it possible to use an .png Image instead of .jpg for the Notices? Because i have an transparent .png Image.
Thx

Yes you can disable the horizontal post bit by going to style properties -> gamer time properties.

As for the notice I'll update my guide to explain it when I get on.

Russ updated Gamer Time with a new update entry:

This brings the style up to date for XenForo 1.4.3, It also adds fixes in specific for the official Gallery add-on.

The full XenBase change log can be found here:
https://pixelexit.com/threads/1-4-3-change-log.1572/

You can read up on a tutorial for the new social icons here:
https://pixelexit.com/resources/utilizing-the-social-icons.13/ (must be logged in and have an active license)

This update also provides cosmetic fixes for the style

To upgrade...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Russ I took a look at the demo.

If you type text in the search box, you can't see it because the colour is the same as the search box's background

On another note, if you did something about the following, I'd definitely love the style.

Screen Shot 2015-02-19 at 15.30.11.webp

From alignment of the left part (Steve, Administrator, Staff Member) to the right hand side, it just looks bad. I think the normal user bars (like shown here) would look nicer. If that were an option, I'd look into buying it.

Edit: Looking around, there are a few more issues, namely alignment.

Screen Shot 2015-02-19 at 15.33.18.webp

Looking at the above, the buttons don't look right with that bar. Watch this resource isn't really in the centre, it's at the top. The title of the resource looks random. Report and Unlike looks randomly placed there. The stars in the review are way too close to the edge. The title should have a place of its own, further away from the edge, and perhaps make the title a bit more bold (by that it should stand out, be underlined, etc.)

Screen Shot 2015-02-19 at 15.33.43.webp

Too much blank space between the button and spoiler content. The button looks weird too.
Screen Shot 2015-02-19 at 15.34.13.webp

Too many boxes around the avatar. One box to contain the avatar, another with the rounded edge to contain the avatar again, all inside another box...

Last edited:
@Russ I took a look at the demo.

If you type text in the search box, you can't see it because the colour is the same as the search box's background

On another note, if you did something about the following, I'd definitely love the style.

View attachment 98835

From alignment of the left part (Steve, Administrator, Staff Member) to the right hand side, it just looks bad. I think the normal user bars (like shown here) would look nicer. If that were an option, I'd look into buying it.

Edit: Looking around, there are a few more issues, namely alignment.

View attachment 98836

Looking at the above, the buttons don't look right with that bar. Watch this resource isn't really in the centre, it's at the top. The title of the resource looks random. Report and Unlike looks randomly placed there. The stars in the review are way too close to the edge. The title should have a place of its own, further away from the edge, and perhaps make the title a bit more bold (by that it should stand out, be underlined, etc.)

View attachment 98837

Too much blank space between the button and spoiler content. The button looks weird too.
View attachment 98838

Too many boxes around the avatar. One box to contain the avatar, another with the rounded edge to contain the avatar again, all inside another box...

The search has been already corrected in this release coming up 1.4.5

I can fix the other little issues as well. I did like the boxy look around the avatar so I'll see about changing it but if I decide not too it would be a few lines of CSS I can provide for you.

1.4.5 releases should be out in a few days.

Russ updated Gamer Time with a new update entry:

Minor 1.4.8 Update

This is a minor release which brings our styles up-to-date with the 1.4.8 version of XenForo. You can view the change log for XenBase https://pixelexit.com/threads/1-4-8-style-updates-1-5-0-beta-1.2495/ and on top of this there has been minor cosmetic improvements throughout the style.

With the 1.5.0 Beta 1 release of XenForo today were also releasing an updated XenBase version which is basically the 1.4.8 version but with the updated templates if you feel like running the Beta...

Any chance of a sticky navbar and modbar like your other styles?

It's included in the style just turned off for the demo.

It's apart of our framework which powers all of our premium styles (y)

Russ updated Gamer Time - PixelExit.com with a new update entry:

1.5.1 Update

We pushed these updates out to our customers 2 weeks ago we just haven't had the chance to publish them on XenForo yet (until now :) )

For the Change-Log and some other future plans regarding Pixel Exit check out this thread

https://pixelexit.com/threads/1-5-1-updates-and-some-future-plans.2934/

All licensed customers can download it in their account area on our site.

Make sure you make style backups prior to upgrading!

Top Bottom