GameKiller.net - Game Hacking Community

GKBlaze

Hey everyone,

I thought I'd showcase my custom theme which I am extremely proud of. The theme is created by Dominic from SkinMyForum.com. This is my second time working with this fine gentleman and my experience has been nothing but pleasant both times. He created a vBulletin theme for my forum a few years ago and I remember being very satisfied back then as well.

Anyways, here's a few goals we had in mind when creating the theme.
  • Flexible and easily customizable
  • Increase performance by using less resources and better methods.
  • Clean, sleek, unique forum interface that is easy to use for all members, removing unnecessary clutter.
  • Combine features from both vBulletin and Xenforo
Keep in mind the forum has gotten a bit more clutter as of late as I decided to add a bunch of things but it's not too bad :p
We are also activating responsive feature in the next week once that is completed so if you do check the forum from a mobile phone just know it's not enabled.

You can check my forum @ https://www.gamekiller.net/ - A game hacking community where you can find cheats for some of your favorite games.

Please check out SkinMyForum.com if you like the theme or private message him on this forum @That1Design (He plans to change his forum name in the near future).

All compliments, comments and criticism are welcomed :)

Last edited:
I like the fact that it is straight-up different from other skins. I also really like that you condensed the categories and forums into their own blocks. Between that are how you have the stats at the bottom. It's very clean.

Your 2nd goal I can appreciate as I know how hard it is NOT to go hog wild with resources, etc.

The one thing I think would be funny for you, but costly, would be to make it a .gg domain since it's come to stand for "good games". lol

Overall, I really like your forum. Once you get it fit for mobile you'll be set. Well done!

I like the fact that it is straight-up different from other skins. I also really like that you condensed the categories and forums into their own blocks. Between that are how you have the stats at the bottom. It's very clean.

Your 2nd goal I can appreciate as I know how hard it is NOT to go hog wild with resources, etc.

The one thing I think would be funny for you, but costly, would be to make it a .gg domain since it's come to stand for "good games". lol

Overall, I really like your forum. Once you get it fit for mobile you'll be set. Well done!

Thank you for the complement. That was actually our goal when we first started brain storming ideas for the theme. We wanted to be different. We wanted our useres to have no idea what forum software we are using when they first saw our new theme.

That .gg idea is actually quite hilarious :P

wonderful site mate. Very clean and professional looking. Well done!!

Thank you! I see you a run a gaming forum in your signature.

Thank you for the complement. That was actually our goal when we first started brain storming ideas for the theme. We wanted to be different. We wanted our useres to have no idea what forum software we are using when they first saw our new theme.

That .gg idea is actually quite hilarious :p

Personally, with your domain (GameKiller) and uniqueness to your theme... I would do it. "Game Killer.Good Game" - "GKGG" could be made into a badass looking logo. Don't take that the wrong way - I mean no disrespect to your current logo.

I researched it and it is available. It's cheaper than I thought it would be. I basically just Googled "gg domain".

gg.webp

Regardless of what you do... just keep it up. You have a very nice looking forum.

I hope you have plans to make it responsive as it's extremely hard to use/view using a mobile device. Nice design but usability over aesthetics anyday.

I hope you have plans to make it responsive as it's extremely hard to use/view using a mobile device. Nice design but usability over aesthetics anyday.
I completely agree, I've just tried the site on my tablet and mobile phone and it's not very nice to use. Responsive design in the ACP needs switching on.

Looks great. Very clean looking style. Always nice to see something different from the bog standard forum themes/layouts :)

Not too sure about the topic of the forum though, can't see the point in cheating in games myself...but that's just my own personal opinion and not for this thread :)

Anyway, as I said. It looks great.

I love that this is different from a lot of other XF designs I've seen. The header is very nice, as is the blocks on the home page.

Good work :)

Top Bottom