Game Server Status Check [Paid] [Deleted]

My server game is RUST, then i used "other" but i still get a loading icon in the right of the screen, any idea why?

My server game is RUST, then i used "other" but i still get a loading icon in the right of the screen, any idea why?

Please PM me with a screen shot of your options menu and a screen shot of the output, i'll debug this right away for you.

Still having issues my CS:S server is not coming up and still stuck on the loading server loop.

Yes, I removed the folder from the ftp and reuploaded everything, uninstalled and reinstalled and still doesn't work for CS:S...
Also template needs to be adjusted because after installing it gives a templates outdated error.

Yes, I removed the folder from the ftp and reuploaded everything, uninstalled and reinstalled and still doesn't work for CS:S...
Also template needs to be adjusted because after installing it gives a templates outdated error.

Okay, I'm not getting the template changes, but you should be able to merge them if need be,

The main problem that you were only having one server show is the fact that you left the server names blank, put a place holder name here that will show if the server is offline etc...

Also try to keep debugging messages out of here and in pms, im always answering pms, writing it here has no real advantage

I already posted a review but I just finished a few edits today and wanted to say again how good this resource is, with just a single minor template edit not only is it capable of giving information on your servers but you can make it a portal to your servers via browser links. (Steam, TS3, etc support letting you use a url to launch a game/program.)

6Vy2S.png

can you make this also available for IRC server with port 6667-7000 ? (IRCD like bahamut, hybrid and etc)

can you make this also available for IRC server with port 6667-7000 ? (IRCD like bahamut, hybrid and etc)

Hi,

I'm not really familiar with anything of these things, but you would be able to get a response with just Online but it wouldn't know how many players were on the server?

just Online its ok..

Hi sorry if i was unclear, this uses web sockets if it's not a game protocol, thus if you're trying to query any server not on the supported list it will return the Online information. I.e. what i'm trying to say is this should work for ANY kind of server including IRC.

Top Bottom